KickTags - Glow in the dark Modular Labelling System - released next week!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
UPDATE TIME!
Hey folks, hope you're all well.
Good news... the website is done and just needs tweaking and testing over the weekend. All going well, the next generation of KickTags labels will finally be available next week :)

Pricing and website launch details coming over the weekend, but in the meantime, here's the silly little video I made explaining the new Modular Labelling System.
See you shortly!

By the way, these WILL also be coming out soon-ish for the Fractal FX8 and AX8 too :)

Sukh

Last edited:
Sukh, outstanding stuff, as ever.

For people who don't know this guy, he attended the first UK Axe-Fest (Axe FX-tival) and is a proper gent.

Give us a shout when you're down South, and I'll treat you to a cheeky Nando's.

The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute. Executive Producer JOHN GOLDSTONE & "RALPH" The Wonder Llama

P.S. They look awesome

Sukh, outstanding stuff, as ever.

For people who don't know this guy, he attended the first UK Axe-Fest (Axe FX-tival) and is a proper gent.

Give us a shout when you're down South, and I'll treat you to a cheeky Nando's.

Ah, thanks man- it was a pleasure to meet everyone. Hope we can do it again sometime! Kebab, erm, I mean, Nandos - yep, anytime :)

Back
Top Bottom