Just traded my Kemper for an Axe-Fx 2 XL

madselhoff

Hi Guys. New user here from Denmark. So I bought the Kemper Profiler back in 2013, and have enjoyed it ever since... but I has always been very interested in the Axe Fx since before the Kemper came out, but I couldn't afford it. Then I came in contact with this guy who wanted a second Kemper for his rig, and was selling his Axe Fx, and wee agreed to swap machines and give it a go... The Kemper is an AMAZING piece of gear, but I truly believe now, after fooling around with the Axe, that this is the right one for me! So I'm very happy to join the Fractal Family, and can't wait to get more into this brilliant piece of gear ;)

Welcome Madselhoff,.
Now - start saving for the III!
thanks
Pauly

Hi Guys. New user here from Denmark. So I bought the Kemper Profiler back in 2013, and have enjoyed it ever since... but I has always been very interested in the Axe Fx since before the Kemper came out, but I couldn't afford it. Then I came in contact with this guy who wanted a second Kemper for his rig, and was selling his Axe Fx, and wee agreed to swap machines and give it a go... The Kemper is an AMAZING piece of gear, but I truly believe now, after fooling around with the Axe, that this is the right one for me! So I'm very happy to join the Fractal Family, and can't wait to get more into this brilliant piece of gear ;)

Welcome... Must be patience and tweak for your taste.... You never regret that trade...cheers

Back
Top Bottom