• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Just installed Celestion F12-X200 into my Genz Benz GFlex 2x12 and.......

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Well I do not have amp at home to try yet. But I will report back soon with full review! I took out EVM 12L Classics that were 200 watts and installed the Celestion F12-X200 which is also a 200 watter but is full range for cab IR's and modelers. Looks totally like a regular guitar speaker though. Painted my cab too. Anyways I will report back. Thanks!

Attachments

Jozsef Kiss

Inspired
Well I do not have amp at home to try yet. But I will report back soon with full review! I took out EVM 12L Classics that were 200 watts and installed the Celestion F12-X200 which is also a 200 watter but is full range for cab IR's and modelers. Looks totally like a regular guitar speaker though. Painted my cab too. Anyways I will report back. Thanks!

I am curious about the result of the test.
I also bought two Celestion F12-X200s.

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Well I went out to studio with my 7 year old, and got to play it. Simply amazing......Full, Robust, Stereo. Ran Matrix Gt1600FX at about 75%. Exactly what I think I want. I need more time with it and also the speakers need to break in. But this cabinet being oversized and ported makes this speaker growl in a good way! Nice oomph. I will adjust my patches a tad, but I could have easily gigged without tweaking a thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom