Just got the Axe Fx III and........

I sold the AXE FX III to a forum member because I'm going to wait until new floor controller and editor are available. Also I want the Ares to mature more as the difference now with the 3 is splitting hairs with the 2. I just don't have the time right now to work on the 3 and get going fast enough. Maybe later in the year.......

Reactions: Fro
I sold the AXE FX III to a forum member because I'm going to wait until new floor controller and editor are available. Also I want the Ares to mature more as the difference now with the 3 is splitting hairs with the 2. I just don't have the time right now to work on the 3 and get going fast enough. Maybe later in the year.......

Nothing wrong with the II. And if it means more time playing the guitar, it's a smart decision. The III will be there when you are ready for it.

I got mine and am still on the fence. I wish there was a way to import some things. When you use it for live and play all the time, there's not a lot of time to re-build presets, especially if you are used to your tone. But I'm chipping away daily and using my II XL+ for now, until I finish the move.

Back
Top Bottom