Just got Axe FX3 back after $550 of repairs and no sound output at all

bxlgotham

Inspired
Not sure if I'm just out of practice. But I turned it on, used presets and even custom input/output simple block, I see the spectrum analyzer showing the input, but nothing coming out of headphones or Output1. Total silence. Hopefully it's my idiocy, if not it's a bit of a bummer to have received it back without the output having been tested? Dying to be proven stupid at the moment as I do not want to have to wait or another send/receive repair phase.

Did you look at your block levels on the UI? Would be good to know if your output block is showing signal or not.
Output block is showing signal as I strum on the Tele that's connected to the front face instrument input. The blocks are input1 > output1

In one of the menu : Digital -> analog ?

When I have no sound after reamping, it's always that I forgot to change that setting...

In one of the menu : Digital -> analog ?

When I have no sound after reamping, it's always that I forgot to change that setting...

He said that he sees the Output Block showing signal at the meters when he plays, so it is not that.

It think it is futile that we speculate. He must contact the technician that repaired his unit for $550

Sorry to hear.
My experience with Fractal units is they are bullet proof.
I am sure they will work it out.

Back
Top Bottom