John Petrucci B Rig 2010(with Axe Fx)

I'm really disappointed that he took his screen protector off. :D Very cool! I've been itching for a Mark V very badly so this doesn't help. Thanks for the link! :cool:

Ringleader said:
Wonder how he got 4 cable method working without the hum? And he's still using the Dunlop rack wah. Interesting.

I have no issues with hum using the 4 cable method. Neither did mlebofsky when we set his up that way. It seem only certain configurations have issues with that.

javajunkie said:
Ringleader said:
Wonder how he got 4 cable method working without the hum? And he's still using the Dunlop rack wah. Interesting.

I have no issues with hum using the 4 cable method. Neither did mlebofsky when we set his up that way. It seem only certain configurations have issues with that.

Any idea what configurations cause this, because mine is noisy. I tried it through an Egnater Rebel 30 head with nothing in between. :?:

acwild said:
javajunkie said:
Ringleader said:

Any idea what configurations cause this, because mine is noisy. I tried it through an Egnater Rebel 30 head with nothing in between. :?:

Nope.

acwild said:
I'm really disappointed that he took his screen protector off. :D Very cool! I've been itching for a Mark V very badly so this doesn't help. Thanks for the link! :cool:

mkV2.jpg

;)

Armin said:
acwild said:

mkV2.jpg

;)

Oh my god I love that pic! I just got a PRS Singlecut. Is that a rosewood neck?

javajunkie said:
Ringleader said:

Same here...whether it's my old Marshalls, a Bassman, a UniValve or THD Flexi...no issue....other than the usual ground loop stuff that's par for the course with old Marshalls.

Looks like Axe FX is only used for FX though. That's how I use mine, too, but I was hoping for some authentic Petrucci "Axe-FX only" patches that wouldn't require a Mark V. :lol:

plexi59 said:
Looks like Axe FX is only used for FX though. That's how I use mine, too, but I was hoping for some authentic Petrucci "Axe-FX only" patches that wouldn't require a Mark V. :lol:

i'm sure he can get it close enough, just probably gets the boog's for free... which i would gladly accept as well.

dpeterson said:
plexi59 said:

i'm sure he can get it close enough, just probably gets the boog's for free... which i would gladly accept as well.

He probably doesn't get them free... he gets paid to play them. And who assures you that inside those headshells there is a Mark V? Or is it a IV? Or empty? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom