Joe Satriani Sound Live tutorial

Hi Marco. Thank you for the tutorial. It contains very valuable information.

I purchased your MF Joe preset a while ago. The first thing I notice starting to watch your video is that the AMP settings on Scene 6 are not the same. Have you released new version of the preset?

My preset:
1711244011390.png

Tutorial preset:
1711244090047.png

Same with Scene-1.
My preset:
1711244529359.png
Tutorial:
1711244565805.png

DynaCab selections are also different. e.g.:

Scene 1
  • Purchased preset: 4x12 USA MC90 Condenser + 4x12 USA MC90 Dynamic 1
  • Tutorial: 4x12 1960TV Dynamic 1

Scene 8
  • Purchased preset: 4x12 Friedman V30 Condenser
And many other changes as I keep watching the video, like scene names, the addition of a Whammy or the Octavia distortion.

You also mention that it is important to use the DS1 Distortion Mod, but the purchased preset uses the non-mod

Has the preset for the FM9 been improved, but not the Axe-FX III version? They are very different.

Last edited:
Hi Marco. Thank you for the tutorial. It contains very valuable information.

I purchased your MF Joe preset a while ago. The first thing I notice starting to watch your video is that the AMP settings on Scene 6 are not the same. Have you released new version of the preset?

My preset:
View attachment 137405

Tutorial preset:
View attachment 137406

Same with Scene-1.
My preset:
View attachment 137407
Tutorial:
View attachment 137408

DynaCab selections are also different. e.g.:

Scene 1
  • Purchased preset: 4x12 USA MC90 Condenser + 4x12 USA MC90 Dynamic 1

Scene 8
  • Purchased preset: 4x12 Friedman V30 Condenser
And many other changes as I keep watching the video, like scene names, the addition of a Whammy or the Octavia distortion.

You also mention that it is important to use the DS1 Distortion Mod, but the purchased preset uses the non-mod

Has the preset for the FM9 been improved, but not the Axe-FX III version? They are very different.
Yes for this reason I already sent the automatic update to all users.
Check your mail or spam or mail me your order number and check if you registered your account on my store please.
Thanks.

Good stuff Marco, and well done for doing the presentation in English because I know its not the easiest way for you.
I think you may end up costing me some money though because your schecter super shredder guitar has caught my eye now.
Doh.. must stop watching these videos lol

Good stuff Marco, and well done for doing the presentation in English because I know its not the easiest way for you.
I think you may end up costing me some money though because your schecter super shredder guitar has caught my eye now.
Doh.. must stop watching these videos lol
Thank you :)))
But you can save some money because the cost of the Schecters is incredible considered the quality

Back
Top Bottom