AFIII Joe satriani - Back to shalla bal

<moderator hat on>

Is this your site where you're selling the preset? If yes, you need to apply for the vendor tag according to the rules here before you can sell presets via the forum: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/vendor-program-and-rules.156235/

If you're not the owner of the site, but you have an affiliation with them, you need to disclose that in your signature according to the rules here: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/affiliations.102186/

If neither of these things apply to you, I'd suggest mentioning it in the post so it doesn't get reported repeatedly for rule violations.

<moderator hat off>

Pretty ripping good take on it!

Ha I didn’t know this . I just sent the email to fractal . If you can put the vendor tag @iaresee do it no problem . I am no here to spam about presets, I do them for years, i do this for a living with all the other musical activities.
Thank you for the rest !

Last edited:
Ha I didn’t know this . I just sent the email to fractal . If you can put the vendor tag @iaresee do it no problem . I am no here to spam about presets, I do for years, but yes i do this for a living with all the other musical activities.
Thank you for the rest !
I can't give you the tag without @Admin M@'s approval. I'm going to remove the link in your post for the time being. You can put it back once you get the vendor tag. Note: there are rules about how you sell things you need to be familiar with.

I just check your website presets...I have an FM3...do you believe it will translate well to the FM3 converting it using FracTool? Awesome work!
Presets can be natively converted between Axe Fx III and FM3 as far as I'm aware.

My understanding is that is the recommended approach over FracTool in this case.

I just check your website presets...I have an FM3...do you believe it will translate well to the FM3 converting it using FracTool? Awesome work!
My presets don’t use dual amps and functions that not fit with the fm3 (normally) . I think of it while making them . Yes fractool seems to be a very nice tool

I checked out your site. I think they sound really good. My worry is that they will sound thin with frfr. Fremen’s presets are my favourites because they sound awesome not only with my band, buy they also sound awesome when you play alone at home. I bought many packs from many vendors, but end up not using them because although they sound very good in a mix, they are thin when playing alone.
How is that with your presets?

My preset are done to play alone with monitors first . Then they have a 80hz cut in the cab block to fit better in the mix.
with fr fr if you want the “ohmmmpf” just remove the 80hz cut and it’s done . I m a metal guy most of all and hate thin sound 😅. I begin to do my presets years ago because all that I heard was synthetic. I m a tube amp guy first, I want them natural and tight at the same time . My packs are the result of hundreds of hours of daily tweaking, I update them and improve them as much as I can . All the updates are free . I never had a single message saying “wow I regret to spent 10 bucks in your packs” . If I continu doing them is because people are happy . They are simple . I don’t put 30 blocks just to make them look complicated.

Back
Top Bottom