Jazzy Specs-Grosh '59 Spec

...please go to myspace and listen to, Specs...

http://www.myspace.com/johnalexandersound

...it's my first recording where I've used my new Grosh '59 Spec set neck guitar...
DSC02836.jpg

...incredible guitar...probably the finest guitar I've ever owned...I'm stoked...

...so, this tune is pretty far-out, man... :mrgreen:

...but, not that far-out...for the 2 "solo's," I plugged into the Ultra, but I did not use a speaker cab block...just a sim of the JC120 amp (with some of Jay Mitchell's advanced parameter tips)...

AndrewSimon said:
I get a:

"song currently not available"

other songs work.

:|

...hey Andrew! Thanks for trying...it was working earlier...I uploaded it again and it still doesn't work right...probably just a myspace hiccup or something...this has happened to me before...

...maybe try again a little later? ;)

I just tried it and it was working...great tone on Spec...although a really "out there" kinda tune...listened to the rest and love them...butr Spec is really different...hard to connect with it, for me anyway...I'm "nu" to "nu-jazz"...really interesting stuff

Shaloha said:
I just tried it and it was working...great tone on Spec...although a really "out there" kinda tune...listened to the rest and love them...butr Spec is really different...hard to connect with it, for me anyway...I'm "nu" to "nu-jazz"...really interesting stuff

...yea...it's "nu" to me too! :p

...thanks for listening!

John Alexander said:
AndrewSimon said:
I get a:

"song currently not available"

other songs work.

:|

...hey Andrew! Thanks for trying...it was working earlier...I uploaded it again and it still doesn't work right...probably just a myspace hiccup or something...this has happened to me before...

...maybe try again a little later? ;)

Works now

Very cool "jazz tones", there is no "faking it" here, this is the natural tone of that guitar.

Playing is great as usual.

;)

Back
Top Bottom