It's raining and I am bored so

Axe Edit TNP must be kicking their ass!!

Over or Under we see the big release before Dec 1st?? I'll go with a glass half full but "cracked" under.......

Soon oh soon the light
Pass within and soothe this endless night
And wait here for you
Our reason to be here

Soon oh soon the time
All we move to gain will reach and calm
Our heart is open
Our reason to be here

Soon oh soon the light
And wait here for you
Our reason to be here

Soon oh soon the time
Our heart is open
Our reason to be here

Go easy on the scotch brother

Soon oh soon the light
And wait here for you
Our reason to be here

Soon oh soon the time
Our heart is open
Our reason to be here

Yes! :)

I have it on vinyl. Haven't heard it since the '70s. Thanks for the memory.

I thought soon was two days ago, but it wasn't. I'm just glad right now that I don't have an AVID Eleven rack. :D

It would be nice if we could get a "we're hoping to get it out by X date, and will post again if that changes." That way at least we aren't constantly checking and asking and expectations can be managed. Just sayin'.

It would be nice if we could get a "we're hoping to get it out by X date, and will post again if that changes." That way at least we aren't constantly checking and asking and expectations can be managed. Just sayin'.

Anytime you give a date people hold you to it, soon is nice and ambiguous, gets you off their ass and buys them more time.

Anytime you give a date people hold you to it, soon is nice and ambiguous, gets you off their ass and buys them more time.

Aye. Anyone that gives a specific date for something this complex is a Lyin' Son of a Biscuit.

I appreciate that FAS doesn't give a specific date, but they do chime in from time to time.

It's funny how threads seem to morph into the beta topic. ;)

Back
Top Bottom