It's quiet...TOO quiet.

........as Cliff floats on his little boat............I say dog days of summer...but FCs are looming certainly.

Personally I miss the old forum activity we had. We all knew each other and helped each other out. That's when everyone was posting a clip every week and we had a lot of fun just exploring the unit together. The Facebook group is filled with people but everyone's promoting something.. a band or a product or... oh man... I almost forgot: since you're reading this message, please see my signature for some amazing Cab Pack deals. :oops:

It's vacation time. I reckon that many a band having done the summer festivals is now taking a well deserved break. And I reckon that Gigawatt is also on vacation as I've noticed a lack in new Jackson guitar related threads as well. :p:D
As for this forum being quiet, I've seen a lot worse. The musicians subforum of the U2 Interference forum gets like 1 post a month nowadays. And that's despite the band being on tour.

The last time it went quiet and I opened my fat mouth about how "I doubted Fractal would not release a newer Axe FX for a while a while yet"; AdminM@ dropped the AxeFX3 on us about a minute later! :rolleyes:

I don’t know, I’m still waiting for my FC invite email, gigging the AX8, keeping up on III updates, etc.
Still come here daily but don’t participate much as most posts are newbie questions on how to get such and such tone or fantastic software/hardware redesigns they come up with in their minds.
Also I got a new hobby (tobacco pipe smoking) and am spending more time in a new forum and community where I “feel the love”, with 200 posts and over 4,000 likes received!

Back
Top Bottom