It's my Firmware 11, and I want it now!

Did you guys get the J. G. Wentworth commercial reference in the subject line?

Yeah. And don't get me wrong; it's funny.

But, to my way of thinking, it's a sad state of affairs when an ambulance chaser is making so much money off the fruits of frivolous lawsuits that they can practically dominate the airwaves with commercials begging for more of the same.

Use a link for 11 that was not posted intentionally, to upgrade, at your own risk.

They've been reported to permanently turn the axe 2 into an art sge. And those releases also make your mother in law visit more frequently and stay longer.

So, be careful...

Last edited:
Yeah. And don't get me wrong; it's funny.

But, to my way of thinking, it's a sad state of affairs when an ambulance chaser is making so much money off the fruits of frivolous lawsuits that they can practically dominate the airwaves with commercials begging for more of the same.

So my reference to a blood sucking lawyer's commercial offended you, but the reference to the poisonous Kool-Aid (as someone pointed out), turned to be something good (the new firmware), did not?

You had me at hello.

Not to derail the fun, but JG Wentworth isn't a lawyer, or ambulance chaser. It's a financial institution that sells annuities and structured settlements.

See? I got the reference. Give me my firmware 11 prize.

Ron, I figured you would have hacked a back door into Fractal and stole V3 by now..?

You know. Like last time.?:lol

Lol last time they posted the link and I pressed download. My skills are in the area of out rocking you and not hacking!

Apparently the same thing happened today as last time but I was too slow. :(. My focus to crush you in our cover off must have distracted me!

P.S. Your spelling needs work. It is
"anonymity". LOL

Back
Top Bottom