It's my Firmware 11, and I want it now!

I got you Mark!! You posted something nice to me and deleted it after. Is that a tactic to make me feel bad for crushing you on our rock off??

Ill gladly fly down to jam but I always pay my own way!

I got you Mark!! You posted something nice to me and deleted it after. Is that a tactic to make me feel bad for crushing you on our rock off??

Ill gladly fly down to jam but I always pay my own way!

Genrally when I am confident the recipient has got the mesage I delete the post. Your going to have to get your own rocks off..LOL

In Arizona we are very happy that we don't have to mess around with Daylight Savings time....... However, tonight its all good that Fractal is on East Coast time because it is now the 28th......... Are we a go? :eagerness:

In Arizona we are very happy that we don't have to mess around with Daylight Savings time....... However, tonight its all good that Fractal is on East Coast time because it is now the 28th......... Are we a go? :eagerness:

It's been the 28th ALL DAY here already... It's now getting on to 2pm and I am getting the 'afternoon doldrums'. Nothing would fix that up better than playing with a new Axe-Edit...... or eating a doughnut..... hard to choose.

;)

I am drinking more beer than I anticipated this evening........ Watching the Diamondbacks game and Jamming on the Axe waiting for the updates. I know...... Sooooon..... It's all Cliff's fault......... LOL.....

Back
Top Bottom