IT'S HERE IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Woah, 8th March and got it today? I'm a 30th june! Omg..
Congratulations! Waiting for updated soundcloud or youtube from you then :p

I've put it in my bag to enjoy it once I get home from work (axe arrived at my work)

Cobrango, they are most of the way through March. I will hopefully have something up tonight. A quick 5 minute test and then over the weeks I will hopefully show some progression :)

hahaha :) well I meant the video or audio. But yes, I shouldn't spend too long tonight playing.....hmm....maybe.
Thank you, I shall.

Mines here too but have to wait till I get home to play!! My wife's going out tonight and I'm looking after the baby. Hopefully a little Whiskey in his bottle will help him sleep!! :razz Only joking I bet I won't get much time to play with the AXE but here's hoping!!

I'm sure you will find some time. I am home alone for 5 hours, but I do have some duties to attend to as well.

Rrrrrrrrrright...that's what I said...then the quick 5 minute test became 2 hours playing and having fun (NOT tweaking)...

So, think again...WANNA BET? :mrgreen

PS: Enjoy it!

I've had that same problem. Anyone know where to turn off the time shift parameter on this unit? Every time I play for 5 mintues an hour or two goes by.

I've had that same problem. Anyone know where to turn off the time shift parameter on this unit? Every time I play for 5 mintues an hour or two goes by.
yeah.. EASY !!press RECALL, BYPASS and I/O buttons at same time. Turn the "D" knob 25 degrees and turn the rotary controls EXACTLY seven clicks. Should fix that for ya~

Well I was playing for 3 hours last night and an hour before work haha.

Really really great. Last year I had some financial difficulty and could only afford a £99 guitar to get me by musically...then I ordered the AXE FX II, but because I knew the waiting list was long it would be a while before I needed a great guitar and because of the waiting list I thought it would be best to get the AXE FX first.

So now, I REALLY need a new guitar. I know, I know I am tainting the AXE FX having such a bad guitar plugged in. I can really hear the same horrible tones that I heard and dialled out on my PODHD. Which I could do with the AXE FX, but I don't want to have to work again to counteract a crap guitar. So thinking about a JP7, in January. So no recordings until then, it will give me time to start learning the AXE FX though.

But on the bright side, the AXE FX is amazing and worlds apart from the PODHD.

Last edited:
I didn't get the chocolate ladybird; which is a shame because I wanted to eat it and frame the wrapper :lol. I did get a G66/Fractal shirt though.

Don't feel bad about it...it's perfectly normal...lol

:mrgreen
hahaha :) don't kid yourselves people! Played each preset then dialled in a quick one myself. Then I read the manual in bed whilst watching The Sopranos, that's a night to remember.

I bet it will turn me on before I get to turn it on, when opening the box.. And then after many hours/days, you turn it off and it's a real turnoff.. (just had to, too much sugar)

Back
Top Bottom