Its got that New Car Smell!

Looking good. There should be a "back to forum" or something button for once you are done reading a thread. I tend to read all the Lounge and then move onto a different forum. Would make it much easier than having to go back to top, and then hit another link.

Looking good. There should be a "back to forum" or something button for once you are done reading a thread. I tend to read all the Lounge and then move onto a different forum. Would make it much easier than having to go back to top, and then hit another link.

If you look under the last post on any thread (on the right) you will see a "Quick Navigation" pull down to do just that - you can leap out to any section you like instantly.

Oh yeah! This is what I'm talking about, it's nice not having it all scrunched up using half the window.

Looks great!

Matt's working his rear end off - notice the pull down on the lower left of the screen, both the original flavor "960px" size and the new full screen "Default style"

He's also looking into a mobile version too.

I see that there's an iPad app that works with a plug-in that is installed on the new forum - has anyone tried it? When l log in on my iPad it asks if I would like to download it - it's only $2, but wanted to see if there was any feedback before getting it.

My thanks to Matt, and Scott, and anyone else who is making this upgrade possible. This forum and the members who contribute their time and knowledge have been an essential resource in learning how to make effective use of my AxeFx. I doubt I would have purchased it if this community didn't exist.

iPhone/Android/Blackberry Support

You can use Tapatalk and Forum Runner on Android or iPhone. I think I'm leaning towards Forum Runner because it has better PM support.

Thank you Mat and Scott (and everyone else involved).
The new forum iteration now works and looks great. Thumbs up!

Forum Runner works and rocks perfectly for me. (EVO 4G Android)

Forum Lurk on the go!!

Last edited:
Meh, too easy.

I do think there should be a link somewhere in the Read Me subforum. It is a important site, both for the ones looking to buy and for those that already own one.

The description even says: best stickies of all time... The wiki must be the biggest, fattest sticky of them all. :D

Last edited:
Meh, too easy.

I do think there should be a link somewhere in the Read Me subforum. It is a important site, both for the ones looking to buy and for those that already own one.

The description even says: best stickies of all time... The wiki must be the biggest, fattest sticky of them all. :D

LOL.

They are still there, you just need to change the default view to "From the Beginning..."

Haha, didn't think that would matter because it was a new subforum and all. I've changed that now. That setting is way too aggressive.:D

Back
Top Bottom