Its got that New Car Smell!

dangit... can't keep all my old messages...

(had 'em in folders on the prior forum, where each *folder* had a 50-message limit :D)

oh well! time to finally delete stuff!

/goes back to exploring... :)

[edit] ha! my ignore list got reset too... only had one person on it though ...surprisingly... [/edit]

Last edited:
Yeah, it looks good. Seems to be a bit of a hog when scrolling on my old PC so far. May have to do some tweaking on my end using greasemonkey.

Would also be nice if they make the post section a bit wider. Those of us who have big fat monitors may want to utilize more real estate.

EDIT: They fixed the slow scrolling for me. Only for me, not for anyone else. :)

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
whoooooooo!!! finally! the Search works! :D :D :D
it actually let me search for "ultra" or "controller"!!!

Scott, how did you get your AxeFX banners
axefx_banner.gif
in your signature? My signature permissions say BB Code Image tag is not allowed.

Scott, how did you get your AxeFX banners
axefx_banner.gif
in your signature? My signature permissions say BB Code Image tag is not allowed.

Try it now - it should work. Use the IMG code just as you posted it in your post and it will now work.

Hmmm. "Settings" on the upper right, then "Edit Signature" and input the IMG code there. Doesn't work?

nope. my current signature already has the IMG code in it, and you can see it just renders the URL. Below the editing box on the Edit Signature page, there is a list of signature permissions. It says "Allow BB Code Images: No". And as I mentioned, it is also missing from the toolbar above the edit box. I'm sure it will all get ironed out!

Back
Top Bottom