It's Axe Fx T&T time again. This might be my best tips so far...

Max Haze

Inspired
Axe FX Tips and tricks #16 - Replicate the Digitech Whammy Ricochet.

Since I saw videos about the Digitech Whammy Ricochet I have been wanting to do that on an Axe Fx. The thing about the Whammy going up in a specific speed really sounds cool. So in this video I will show you how to do this.

Don't forget to hit the like button and to subscribe to my channel. I post these videos every week. So subscribe not to miss an episode. If you have a suggestion to a topic that can make a great Axe Fx tips and tricks video then let me know in comments below...

Last edited:
Haven't you all dreamt about being able to do driving car sounds with your Axe Fx...

When you wife calls when you are sitting home and playing your guitar you turn on this sound and you say. Yes honey I'm on my way to the grocery store right now. This sound can save your life...

Since I saw videos about the Digitech Whammy Ricochet I have been wanting to do that on an Axe Fx. The thing about the Whammy going up in a specific speed really sounds cool. So in this video I will show you how to do this.

Don't forget to hit the like button and to subscribe to my channel. I post these videos every week. So subscribe not to miss an episode. If you have a suggestion to a topic that can make a great Axe Fx tips and tricks video then let me know in comments below...

Thats awesome...thank you !

The video is good but more interesting in your tags for the MFC. Where did you buy them?

Back
Top Bottom