Its awful quiet round here

edawterb

Experienced
Its as those Cliff gave us all a metaphorical qualude yesterday. Yeah man, I'm feeling pretty good.:ugeek There will be one of two results tomorrow at some point and either one will cause this place to melt down like Chernobyl.

Ya Scott, I have a good feeling about tomorrow. IT IS GONNA BE AAAAAWWWWWWESOME! I'm not sure what I am more excited about, AE or 10.

images

images

It's quiet at my place too now; just finished jamming on loops with the II for the last couple of hours...I guess that was the swan song for v9 firmware heh....

I'll bet you the server will crash with so many people trying to download FW10! I'll be busy writing so I won't get the chance until Monday unless they'll post it later.

The server will probably be okay, that recent line about "I love Dropbox .. " was likely a hint as to where the new files will be posted, you would imagine Dropbox is capable of supporting the event.

I'm gonna wait a few days to download the new firmware anyways.........NOT! I'm playing this weekend too. Gonna be a late night tonight.

Back
Top Bottom