It has begun

It could have if just a few (two?) units were put into inventory.

True, but I hope that's not how they're doing it. Otherwise, it'll mean continually having to check the store for the moment when 5 are put up for sale, or whatever. I figured they would go on sale once they had, like, 100 or something, so that there'd be a window of an hour or two, or something like that, where everyone who has been patiently waiting could jump on it and have time to do it. A window of 5 minutes is a lot harder to happen to hit. It's totally just about luck.

I hope that was just some store testing where a couple of people got lucky for a minute there. Otherwise, I would rather they wait until there was a reasonable number to sell than trickle out two at a time.

very well might have been a test "Ok, how many people are trying" then meausre web traffic right after they posted them, as a judge for what to be prepared for when they fully open the gates.

All i know is I need to get ordered soon, my boss is going to kill me for my lack of productivity. I mean, the NCAA tourney has nothing on the Axe-Fx II ordering, haha

I received an order confirmation

Name Code Qty Each Options
-------------------------------------------------------
Axe-Fx II Effects FAS004 1 2199.95
Processor
Subtotal 2199.95
Shipping 38.26
Tax 0.00
Total 2238.21

Man! And I thought I was spending too much time refreshing already! That was like, once every 15 or 20 minutes or something. Now I feel like I need to refresh every 30 seconds, or I'll miss the next batch! This is like trying to get Radiohead tickets or something.

I received an order confirmation

Processor
Subtotal 2199.95
Shipping 38.26
Tax 0.00
Total 2238.21

i got the same thing:

Processor
Subtotal 2199.95
Shipping 33.24
Tax 0.00
Total 2233.19

Click "add to cart" - nothing - backspace key - REPEAT...
Click "add to cart" - nothing - backspace key - REPEAT.............

Cliff, how about some clarification please? Should your eagerly anticipating customers waiting weeks for these things continue to hit the order button every 5 seconds or wait for some future batch?

Back
Top Bottom