Issues with Axe change and Axe edit

Randalljax

Axe-Master
Hi All ,

Anyone else having issues getting Axechange to work .

A bunch of them load right up , but it seems the 5 or 6 patches loaded in the last day or so do nothing

One is Leon Todds pimped Marshall ,,it will not audition or load , any ideas

Hi All ,

A bunch of them load right up , but it seems the 5 or 6 patches loaded in the last day or so do nothing

I don't use AxeChange but common issue for this type of behavior is that the preset is saved on a version of firmware that is newer than what you are running...

Reactions: Rex
I see a similar behavior in the pimped preset. On the firmware downloads page it says the current version is 1.18 which is what I currently use. AE version is 1.00.04

I see a similar behavior in the pimped preset. On the firmware downloads page it says the current version is 1.18 which is what I currently use. AE version is 1.00.04
The firmware download page is notoriously behind what is current... Always check the forum for most current.

Right now I think it's 1.19 beta...

The firmware download page is notoriously behind what is current... Always check the forum for most current.

Right now I think it's 1.19 beta...
Actually, the firmware download page is typically completely accurate when it comes to the latest official released version. But 1.18 was released in October, and @2112 posted his LT Pimped 800 preset in November, so he was likely running newer beta firmware, in which case his preset wouldn't load on firmware 1.18.

Actually, the firmware download page is typically completely accurate when it comes to the latest official released version. But 1.18 was released in October, and @2112 posted his LT Pimped 800 preset in November, so he was likely running newer beta firmware, in which case his preset wouldn't load on firmware 1.18.
I'll agree to disagree on this... ;) I think historically it tends to lag even on the official releases (at least for Axe Fx II... The III hasn't had enough time to really have a history).

However, my real point was about the FW differences.

Hi All ,

I am having thre same issue with that one preset and i figured its on the beta 19 and i am on FW 18, but I wasn’t sure. Every othe one of his loaded for me. And the are seriously great sounding , translates great as i think he is using Adam 7 X as I am.. great stuff. Hopefully i will load the pimped marshal when i get to 19

Back
Top Bottom