Is there any Utility available.....?

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
that can read my patches and give me a printout of blocks/settings/cabs?
I'd like to be able to see what cab combinations I'm currently using before I upgrade to 10.0.
with all the new cab slots I'm sure positions will be moved (like they were last time with the last 'additions")
and if my patches get hosed I'll have a reference to look at to reset them
anything like that out there?

Last edited:
that can read my patches and give me a printout of blocks/settings/cabs?
I'd like to be able to see what cab combinations I'm currently using before I upgrade to 10.0.
with all the new cab slots I'm sure positions will be moved (like they were last time with the last 'additions")
and if my patches get hosed I'll have a refernce to look at to reset them
anything like that out there?

This is a great idea.

K,

I wouldn't be too worried. It sounds like the new cabs are voluntary download from AxeChange. They aren't part of some update to the current cab listings, so everything should stay right where you want it to... unless I'm totally missing something.

It's still a great idea though.

According to Cliff the additional cab slots won't cause issues with your patches:

User cabs will be intact. Only the beta testers have to deal with user cabs moving since the preset protocol revision doesn't get incremented for beta builds.

Still, handy utility :)

I did do a search but couldn't remember the name of this thing.
thanks :) not a full implementation of what I was looking for but it's something.
Axe Edit should have a utility like this built into it so when it does a synch on a bank it generates a report of the entire bank.
Now "THAT" would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom