Is there a way to cancel our invites?

JebHowell

Blaspheme I know, but hear me out. I got on the waitlist in maybe June. Well I couldn't take it anymore and took the plunge on the 3, and I'm happier than a pig in shit.

With that being said, I really have no use for the FM3 at this point. I can't imagine it would be a huge number of folks who would do it, but to speed up the shipment of the FM3, is it possible for us to remove our names from the list?

Just ignore the invite.

I think the OP's point is that if people can cancel, it'll lesson the umber of invites being sent out, which might speed up things for the rest of the people on this list, as other invites can go out in their place (since there is a limit on number of invites sent per day).

I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of people who have lives not on this forum that have forgotten about the FM3 and will ignore the email.

I'm in the same boat but I'm gonna stay on the list. Maybe I'll downgrade my III if I find the FM3 would be better for my needs. Also I'm purely curious to know how far down the wait-list I am. I'll let them know if I'm not interested when the email shows up so they will pass over me.

Back
Top Bottom