Is Shiva clean in the AxeII?

randombastage

Experienced
I have it sounding so good on the Ultra right now, so alive and completely 'in the room' sounding through my FRFR monitor that I refuse to give it up

I just dialed in a clean tone with it that I have been chasing for 20 years!
Haven't had a clean tone like this since the days of hauling the old "refrigerator" around.

Screw all of you. :lol

LoL, Ahh the gas sets in.
I am looking forward to some new chewy A Timmons, with the trainwrecker, and hopefully getting some nice EJ Fender chorus w tape delay, Bonamassa leads and .....
will sure look into that Shiva too..

Last edited:
I just dialed in a clean tone with it that I have been chasing for 20 years!
Haven't had a clean tone like this since the days of hauling the old "refrigerator" around.

Hi Xrocker,

Are those clean tones going direct or using an amp with guitar speakers or FRFR?

Cheers,

Mats N

FRFR for me. I sold all my amps and cabs 3 years ago when I got my Ultra. Even happier now.
I need to build all my patches for a show on thursday and I could not force myself to stop playing the Shiva clean.

FRFR for me. I sold all my amps and cabs 3 years ago when I got my Ultra. Even happier now.
I need to build all my patches for a show on thursday and I could not force myself to stop playing the Shiva clean.
YES!! Congratulations!

I remember telling you the Shiva was really nice. Very musical hybrid marshall/fender clean...mmmmm...damn you Sean for letting me play your II (and thanks:))

You can actually hear a Shiva clean sample on the last Pete Thorn video, can't get cleaner than that if you ask me!!

As Sean says, yes it is. And oh my God it sounds great.

OT: Quick question... You've mentioned that you are part of a worship service group... so this question would be relevant to your statement... would that statement be considered "using the Lord's name in vain"?

P.S. Can't wait to hear the Axe2 amp sim models including the Shiva!

OT: Quick question... You've mentioned that you are part of a worship service group... so this question would be relevant to your statement... would that statement be considered "using the Lord's name in vain"?

Sure sounds like praise to me!

Deja II !!!!

The reason I caved and got an Ultra was the Shiva model. I'm now axeless and have to travel on business for a lot of July but I can't wait to get the II now and try the II Shiva.

The Ultra gave good Shiva :)

Richard

Also OT: the word "God" is not a name; it is a title or descriptive noun and is used in the bible as such ("shall put no other gods before me"). The singular name that the Israelites used for their deity has been deleted from all modern versions of the bible.

So the answer to your question is, "No."

Im sure this is not the place to expound on this, but while we're all waiting for our magical emails- The original name of God is still written in all Hebrew Bibles, but its not pronounced. When we read it we say the Hebrew equivalent of "Our Master." That being said the Axe is certainly godly in many aspects.

Back
Top Bottom