Is Satriani using an FC-12

LegGodt

Just saw a post in a private Joe Satriani group on Facebook that has pictures of an FC-12 on Satriani's current live pedalboard.

Do we have any other coinfirmation that he is using an FC-12?

If so, I'd love to know how he is using the FC-12 since there is an amp switcher and individual pedals on his board.

The FC-12 only works with Fractal gear so he’d have to have a current generation Fractal somewhere to connect it to. If he’s using an amp switcher he’s probably only using the Fractal for effects and maybe with effect loops.

Yes, he does have an FC12 on his board that he uses to switch effects in and out from the Axe-FX III.

I spent some time with his very cool tech, Rob Gil, when he came to Newcastle a couple of weeks ago and had a good chat about (and look at) his rig.

I also got a chance to play this random guitar, that happened to be laying around…2F5A7282-8C02-48F4-B7A0-32BB55521F5F.jpeg

Yes, he does have an FC12 on his board that he uses to switch effects in and out from the Axe-FX III.

I spent some time with his very cool tech, Rob Gil, when he came to Newcastle a couple of weeks ago and had a good chat about (and look at) his rig.

I also got a chance to play this random guitar, that happened to be laying around…View attachment 121464
Very cool man!

Back
Top Bottom