Is Liquid Foot still in business?

brokenvail said:
LVC said:
what still surprises the hell out of me is why Voodoo has not jumped all over this and really tried to make an Axe template for the GCP?

Great product ... built like a tank .... already embraced within the FAS community.

The same goes for Rocktron. The All Access is still a great midi controller but they are not doing an Axe related updates. If I am not mistaken the AA doesn't even sync up with their products.

The AA does sync with other Rocktron products, but the only thing it is really doing is pulling the program name off the processor you are using. Have had mine since 97 and like it allot, comfortable with it, look's cool (IMO), and built like a tank.

But it's time, I don't see Rocktron updating the unit in any way ever. But still serving me well, just wish it had a editor.

Ringleader said:
Awww, you all know you still want a Liquid Foot. In fact, I have a JR that I am thinking about unloading. I simply never use it because I have only been using my Pro lately. It has the blue screen, a couple scratches but labels cover them up. Comes with a protective case logic padded case and original adaptor. Looking for what I paid for it - $450 plus shipping (paypal gift option preferred). If anyone is interested pm me.

I am sure you sold it already -- but I for one am going to hold off (as tempted as I was when I saw your post) ...

Hopefully FAS will be giving us some guidance as to when the controller will be released.

If FAS has not given any release guidance by end the of april, I will most likely start to seriously looking at other alternatives (including the Gordius) -- I just do not want to spend the cash right now on a high end controller --- odds are if you can't snag an FAS controller when they are released you will be able to pickup one of the high end alternatives used for a "patch" and a dance.

Jeff just posted this on the LF forum

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS:

1. I have now received most of the orders that I know came in. We are completely off of Yahoo now. This should stop a lot of issues we have been having.

2. PLEASE don't use jminushk@yahoo.com... ONLY use jminushk@gmail.com. If you emailed me at yahoo.com, you will not receive an answer. I am sorry for this inconvenience. Yahoo has caused a lot of SPAM and lost email issues. GMAIL account seems flawless right now.

FOR ORDERS ONLY: LiquidOrders@gmail.com

FOR GENERAL USE: jminushk@gmail.com

FOR TECH SUPPORT: LiquidTechSupport@gmail.com

3. Tech support emails should ONLY go to LiquidTechSupport@gmail.com. This will allow faster processing. Do not blanket email to all 3 addresses please. It will not help me get things done faster.

4. I finally have some feedback from our metal manufacturer. There was a massive problem with our order and our metal enclosures have been basically backordered for a long time now. It has held up processing of new orders given parts aren't available. I will have a solid delivery date in the next few days I believe. I will report back what I know so everyone is on the same page. Thanks for your patience to all those whom have placed active orders.

5. Our policy has not changed to date, we will not take payment for any orders that are not shipping within 2-3 days. As such, we currently have NO paid orders that have not shipped. Its a good policy and makes everyone happy. I appreciate everyone's support on this. Some people have tried to pay ahead of time to lock in their place and get next unit. I rejected those two payments a month ago, and would request that you do NOT try to send payment until I request it. That will only happen when a confirmed parts ship date is ready for your order. I have always done it that way, and would like to continue that for now. Thank you!!

Again- thanks everyone. Switching over the email and order processing will make things a heck of a lot smoother. Appreciate the enthusiasm...

Also, a new firmware coming for those who have been requesting. Going through lots of checks before its released. thanks.

Lets hope this is a sign of "good" things to come --- instead of more of the same.

Only time will tell.

TBurst Std said:
Jeff just posted this on the LF forum

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS:

1. I have now received most of the orders that I know came in. We are completely off of Yahoo now. This should stop a lot of issues we have been having.

2. PLEASE don't use jminushk@yahoo.com... ONLY use jminushk@gmail.com. If you emailed me at yahoo.com, you will not receive an answer. I am sorry for this inconvenience. Yahoo has caused a lot of SPAM and lost email issues. GMAIL account seems flawless right now.

FOR ORDERS ONLY: LiquidOrders@gmail.com

FOR GENERAL USE: jminushk@gmail.com

FOR TECH SUPPORT: LiquidTechSupport@gmail.com

3. Tech support emails should ONLY go to LiquidTechSupport@gmail.com. This will allow faster processing. Do not blanket email to all 3 addresses please. It will not help me get things done faster.

4. I finally have some feedback from our metal manufacturer. There was a massive problem with our order and our metal enclosures have been basically backordered for a long time now. It has held up processing of new orders given parts aren't available. I will have a solid delivery date in the next few days I believe. I will report back what I know so everyone is on the same page. Thanks for your patience to all those whom have placed active orders.

5. Our policy has not changed to date, we will not take payment for any orders that are not shipping within 2-3 days. As such, we currently have NO paid orders that have not shipped. Its a good policy and makes everyone happy. I appreciate everyone's support on this. Some people have tried to pay ahead of time to lock in their place and get next unit. I rejected those two payments a month ago, and would request that you do NOT try to send payment until I request it. That will only happen when a confirmed parts ship date is ready for your order. I have always done it that way, and would like to continue that for now. Thank you!!

Again- thanks everyone. Switching over the email and order processing will make things a heck of a lot smoother. Appreciate the enthusiasm...

Also, a new firmware coming for those who have been requesting. Going through lots of checks before its released. thanks.

GuitarDojo said:
All I care bout now is the Liquid Tracks. :p

Actually before that, I need Jeff to service my LF Pro as it started powering down during use. Sent it to him and awaiting his findings.

Well I've sent him emails at the addresses he specified and got no response. I've had several issues with my jr for months now and have had no fixes and very little response. Early on he was great about supporting his product so I know he can do it. I am however very frustrated at this point.

I've got a switch starting to go out on the unit and he told me a while back to send it in. I'm afraid to do it though because he hasn't responded to anything in weeks. I can't afford to be without a controller for God knows how long.... Frustrating.

Re:

jeffinaustin said:
Well I've sent him emails at the addresses he specified and got no response. I've had several issues with my jr for months now and have had no fixes and very little response. Early on he was great about supporting his product so I know he can do it. I am however very frustrated at this point.

I've got a switch starting to go out on the unit and he told me a while back to send it in. I'm afraid to do it though because he hasn't responded to anything in weeks. I can't afford to be without a controller for God knows how long.... Frustrating.

I was getting really good response until 1.5 weeks ago.

Just heard from Jeff. Some of the delay may be related to the main circuit boards coming in 2 weeks late.
He says things are back on track.

I heard from him this Tuesday. He was awaiting parts for my repair. Said he is shipping it back on Fri and apologized for the silence.

Back
Top Bottom