Is Atomic dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the atomic 50/50 and two wedges...couldn't be happier really (caveat: I am not a gigging musician at this point). I am eagerly looking forward to the CLR's...

FWIW, Tom does always respond very quickly to my questions via mail. And I'm very happy with my Atomic 50/50 amp.

Maybe it's indeed quiet around Atomic. More communication from Atomic would perhaps be wise. OTOH, this isn't Atomic's forum. And you certainly can't accuse Tom of building up hype before delivering.

Atomic use to be linked to Fractal, at least at the Yahoo store level. How or why they split has never been discussed publicly to my knowledge. There was much more Atomic talk back then, but they fell out of favor for the Q12s, then Fbt and now RCFs.

Yeah, Atomic stuff was available on the site when I bought the Ultra. I used an Atomic powered cab for a while live. Still have it and still like it, but favor the RCF these days. All that said, I would be thrilled if the coming CLR sounds as good or betters the RCF. More great options are only going to open the door for more satisfied Axe Fx users, a good thing all the way around. Same for the Matrix powered unit.

I don't anticipate a change personally, but if something came out that changed my mind like the RCF did, it could only be a good sort of surprise.

I am like Gollum, hoping, dreaming and taking money out from my business just to have that precious CLR with me... please I beg hurry we NEEED CLR for our Axe's !... :) Cheers to all!!....

As mentioned in another thread, it is really good to know they are FAR from dead. Stoked on the upcoming intel of the CLR. Very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom