Is Anybody Using The Redwirez IRs Anymore?

DTS

Experienced
I have the big box pack from the Redwirez and realised, that i haven't used them in a very looong time. Although once they were my goto ir's.

How do you guys feel about it? Do you still use them?

I'm with you. My main clean and dirty sounds used to be Redwirez. I replaced my clean with a mix of IRs from Fractal's own Cab Packs and my dirty is now a factory IR.

Occasionally I'll use one of the factory RedWirez IRs but I haven't flipped through my Big Box collection in a very long time.

Reactions: DTS
I still like them. But I don't use them much, except for the Hiwatt and Soldano ones.

The stock cabs itself in the AFXII are very nice today and i've been a long time fan for ML Soundlab IRs... But this makes me wanna go and see how the good old Redwirez IRs sound after all this ultra hires goodness, that we've used to.

The stock cabs itself in the AFXII are very nice today and i've been a long time fan for ML Soundlab IRs... But this makes me wanna go and see how the good old Redwirez IRs sound after all this ultra hires goodness, that we've used to.
In the factory bundle, the RedWirez have more bite to them than other IRs. They're spikier in a bunch of bands. Solo'ed that can make them sound a little jarring, but they're particularly good for making your sounds poke through busy band mixes.

I use them only for those Ir's that you can't find in any other cab pack, that is : Soldano, Uberkab, Hiwatt, 1X15 Thunderbolt, 2X15 Doubleshow.

I don't use them anymore. I used to use 'em couple of years ago though. It was my first IR pack.

Back
Top Bottom