IR's where to find?

blackjack

hi ive been listening to players on here and hearing their awsome tones and talking about ir's (ownhammer) but the few links i have checked out were broken links can anyone direct me to good irs? please

I have a question as well - I haven't ventured into the IR scene yet - do IR's have to be equal to a firmware version? when I bought my Axe FX Standard, the guy I bought it from gave me a CD full of IR's - would they work on my Axe FX II? or would they be of poor quality?

I have a question as well - I haven't ventured into the IR scene yet - do IR's have to be equal to a firmware version? when I bought my Axe FX Standard, the guy I bought it from gave me a CD full of IR's - would they work on my Axe FX II? or would they be of poor quality?

Not by firmware version but definitely by model. Axe II and Standard/Ultra IR are not compatible. There are utilities out there like Axe-O-Matic from Ownhammer and Mixir2 from Reswirez that can convert them.

Last edited:
hi ive been listening to players on here and hearing their awsome tones and talking about ir's (ownhammer) but the few links i have checked out were broken links can anyone direct me to good irs? please
There are a bunch of them on AxeChange.

There's some stickies from fractalaudio on top of the IR section of the forum.

Two thumps up for the God's signals stuff, you can download a collection with documentation and it's free!

Back
Top Bottom