Iphone to Galaxy s4

We have eveything Apple has to offer. But I will probably get a Samsung tablet with that pen. That is a nice feature to write with!

Except of course no one actually writes once the novelty wears off, which takes about a week.

Oh. So it's really not a feature you think will be used long term?

It depends, of course. But I find paper much easier, cheaper, and more natural to write on. MS Tablet PC has failed for a reason.

Switched from an iphone 4 to a Galaxy note 2 in November 2012.Ill never go back to apple for a phone,unless the iphone 6 is comparable to the note 2 in SIZE,and being able to use an external sd card.Two factors of major importance for me.The iphone app store is light years ahead of samsungs play store as for the availability of apps.In that aspect Apple wins,everything else Samsung all the way....

Switched from an iphone 4 to a Galaxy note 2 in November 2012.Ill never go back to apple for a phone,unless the iphone 6 is comparable to the note 2 in SIZE,and being able to use an external sd card.Two factors of major importance for me.The iphone app store is light years ahead of samsungs play store as for the availability of apps.In that aspect Apple wins,everything else Samsung all the way....

curious, besides Phone and Web Browsing, what do you use your Note 2 for?

For me the SD card is a non issue. Maybe cool for some and convenient. But I have zero use for that

Back
Top Bottom