Inverted colors on screen?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
This has been requested from day one. Is this not an easy fix? As is the screen is really bad to look at during show. 42, no glasses or eye issues and 6 feet tall. I slump over to see some things. Mark II needs bigger screens that can change color. For now, the color inversion would be SO MUCH BETTER.

Last edited:
This has been requested from day one. Is this not an easy fix? As is the screen is really bad to look at during show. 42, no glasses or eye issues and 6 feet tall. I slump over to see somethings. Mark II needs bigger screens that can change color. For now the color inversion would be SO MUCH BETTER.
I agree that black/white inversion would improve legibility. But if you’re six feet tall, don’t wear glasses, and you can’t read the mini LCDs while standing up, you need glasses. ;)

I agree that black/white inversion would improve legibility. But if you’re six feet tall, don’t wear glasses, and you can’t read the mini LCDs while standing up, you need glasses. ;)
That is not true. The screen font is not thick and is not super easy to see. I have zero eye issues and the screens are not that legible. No issues reading Helix letters at all.

That is not true. The screen font is not thick and is not super easy to see. I have zero eye issues and the screens are not that legible. No issues reading Helix letters at all.
To be fair, I didn't say it was thick or super-easy to see. But I wear glasses that correct my vision imperfectly (I need a new prescription), and I have no trouble reading the displays when standing upright.

Adjusting the brightness and contrast helped my 6' 1" frame and old eyes see the scribble strips clearly. I need glasses (+1.75 correction) for reading a book or while using a computer, but with the right settings I have no trouble reading the strips without glasses while standing.

I really need something to help improve this. Either a way of inverting the text or a larger font. Preferably both.

My FC-12 is just far enough from my eyes when sitting down where I can't read the scribble strips without my glasses. This presents a problem for me because I can't see my computer screen with my glasses on and I can't read the scribble strips without them. Bifocals don't help. Grrr. Being old sucks.

This guy has zero problems seeing it.

View attachment 68199
MEME2020-06-01-02-38-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom