Introducing the Axe-Fx II

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Three years of R&D at Fractal Audio Systems have yielded our next generation product, the Axe-Fx™ II. With twice the power of our former flagship "Ultra," the Axe-Fx II unveils new state-of-the-art algorithms and an innovative array of great hardware and software features and improvements. This all-in-one preamp/effects processor stunningly recreates great guitar signal chains—stompboxes, amps, cabs, mics, studio effects, and more—with unprecedented power, flexibility and control. As the successor to what many believe to be some of the best-sounding processors ever created, our new arrival takes "real amp tone and feel" to the next level, offering the latest word in our commentary on restoring digital to its rightful place as the superior solution for guitar processing. Never willing to rest on our laurels, we are proud to present the Axe-Fx II.

Introducing the Axe-Fx II

Sup?

As I just posted in the other thread

Hell yeah Cliff that looks Awesome.
I'm keeping my ultra but buying this when I can.

Way to step things up,,You rock

MOSHON
DAVE

Bravo!! It looks fantastic and although I was predicting a new hardware release during the countdown, this is beyond my expectations.

Congratulations!

Awesome work! Will there be some sort of trade-in trade-up program for previous customers? /crosses fingers

I am so pissed off. I saved for over a year to buy an axe fx and bought one three weeks ago. I am like 8 days past the return policy. I couldn't be more disappointed as I would have bought this one...

Back
Top Bottom