Inside my Acoustic, bracing church!

nicolasrivera

Fractal Fanatic
Took this some days ago with a GoPro H5.

26800045288_ae6b6bcb87_k.jpg

My it is so clean and tidy. Great pic.

How do you like your Angelus? One of my guitar students is ordering one.

My it is so clean and tidy. Great pic.

How do you like your Angelus? One of my guitar students is ordering one.

Its great, it has a good top projection, notes sound full and its super light weight to the point that when the guitar came to my door the box felt abnormally light, once i got the case out of the shipping box i was dead sure i got scammed and had received an empty case, to my surprise it was filled by a beautiful acoustic guitar.

The top is thin, with in the tolerance or above a Taylor, here is another photo taken from the inside in full sun light.

39969034514_e16598e9a3_b.jpg

Its great, it has a good top projection, notes sound full and its super light weight to the point that when the guitar came to my door the box felt abnormally light, once i got the case out of the shipping box i was dead sure i got scammed and had received an empty case, to my surprise it was filled by a beautiful acoustic guitar.

The top is thin, with in the tolerance or above a Taylor, here is another photo taken from the inside in full sun light.

39969034514_e16598e9a3_b.jpg
Your post got me to looking through the PRS site for these! Do you have the SE line, or the Private Stock one (how much are the PS ones new? Like $10,000??)?
The bracing is cool, kind of in between X bracing and what Taylor's doing with V bracing? Maybe?

Your post got me to looking through the PRS site for these! Do you have the SE line, or the Private Stock one (how much are the PS ones new? Like $10,000??)?
The bracing is cool, kind of in between X bracing and what Taylor's doing with V bracing? Maybe?

Mine is an SE, from 2013 when they where still making them with full solid woods Sitka top and Indian rosewood back and sides.Today only the top is solid Sitka, everything else is laminated.

May I ask - how is the action on it? I do a lot of lead playing and my 2001 or 2 Takamine is really getting close to either dying, or being completely refretted, resaddled, renutted (is that a term!??) but I love that the action is so good (and low). I'm a fan of PRS stuff - would be real excited if these had lower action. Thx...

May I ask - how is the action on it? I do a lot of lead playing and my 2001 or 2 Takamine is really getting close to either dying, or being completely refretted, resaddled, renutted (is that a term!??) but I love that the action is so good (and low). I'm a fan of PRS stuff - would be real excited if these had lower action. Thx...

Its great, low but not electric guitar low. Just perfect for the strings to have energy and sound great with hard strumming.

Really good idea that, I'm going to try the same!

Is that natural light coming in the sound hole or did you use some special lighting for that?

Hey amazing pic! BTW how did you snap the pic, I don't see your arm reaching through the sound hole holding the camera!?!? It's like the camera is living in the guitar!!

Thanks. Its a GoPro HERO5 camera, its has wifi so I can place it while looking at the screen of my phone showing what the camera sees.

Back
Top Bottom