Input level LED question

TonyGring

Inspired
I must be having a senior moment- I did a gig last night and only the left column of front input 1 LED was lighting up. Is this normal? I honestly can't rember if it's always been this way. If it's not normal and both columns should be registering input signal and lighting up, Where should I look to correct the problem? Axe did sound a little off at the gig last night. Then again, it may be my imagination. Thanks...

To make a short answer a little longer, it depends on which inputs you use. Using only one input jack of INPUT1 (either the one on front or one of the two on the rear) will make one colum of input leds light up. Using both inputs on the rear (stereo guitar, out from another preamp or whatever) will make both input1 colums light up.

But from Jays short answer I guess he knows you're just using a guitar with the front input.
:idea:

straighteight2003 said:
To make a short answer a little longer, it depends on which inputs you use. Using only one input jack of INPUT1 (either the one on front or one of the two on the rear) will make one colum of input leds light up. Using both inputs on the rear (stereo guitar, out from another preamp or whatever) will make both input1 colums light up.

But from Jays short answer I guess he knows you're just using a guitar with the front input.
:idea:

cliff has stated ion the past it is normal to see a little activity on the right channel (front or back).

You will not get both fully lighting up unless you are plugged in to the back AND are going stereo. Otherwise the back will behave like the front.

Back
Top Bottom