Input and output blocks

Ahhh.. Thanks Cooper... never use Global blocks.. very cool!

I kind of hate Global blocks because it’s easy to accidentally change settings in many presets instead of one, but they are a must have without proper Setlist/Song support in controllers. Which seems to be the case with FCs and was, to a large degree, with the MFC.

But the routing he shows feeds the output of the "left loop" into the input of the "right loop". That is what I am questioning...

If he wanted those 2 loops parallel, then sure, I understand.

a3DdZnm.png

Maybe I'm missing something, but how is it possible to feed Input 3 Left into Output 3 Right when Output 3 is already on the grid before Input 3 (processing Left)?

I guess maybe using the Send/Return blocks plus some panning using some other block?

Yeah I don't think what I'm asking is possible. I don't think the left side of an in/out block can be used independently of the right like having two mono loops.

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and diagrams!

Yeah I don't think what I'm asking is possible. I don't think the left side of an in/out block can be used independently of the right like having two mono loops.

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and diagrams!
You can't (easily) have the left and right inputs/outputs in different physical locations within the grid. But, if the two loops (left and right) will be in the same location in the signal path, then it is much easier to do via some panning and a couple of volume blocks.

But, just so you know, there are four input and output blocks. So you should be able to accommodate your two outboard effects, without any extra blocks or trickery, and still have enough inputs and outputs for a typical setup.

For independent L/R loop bypass the best solution would probably be multiplexer or mixer blocks, switching channels to select either connected row.

With some slight block placement changes to make room in the example below, you could also have blocks that are only active before or after either loop when the loop is on, or only active in place of the loop when it's bypassed.

cZyLkGe.png

For independent L/R loop bypass the best solution would probably be multiplexer or mixer blocks, switching channels to select either connected row.

With some slight block placement changes to make room in the example below, you could also have blocks that are only active before or after either loop when the loop is on, or only active in place of the loop when it's bypassed.

cZyLkGe.png
WOW ! my brain is hurting trying to keep with this stuff.I feel like I am in Preschool.

Back
Top Bottom