infinite sustain and old preset

pierre.pan

Hi,
A long time ago, perhaps 4 years, i have found a sound (or delay parameters, don't remember) here, for the fx2 mk2 that i was playing at this time. It was a type of freeze sound, building with a multidelay, and the must was the control with an expression pedal. I explain (i try :))

- play a note or a chord with the pedal in toe position, put the pedal in heel position and the chord is infinite, and you can play with the sound of your preset, add drive or else and the chord is always the same (as you can do with the looper and a big reverb for example)
- and you can change the chord with the same process, cool transition between the two chords, and play another thing, other modal music... And that, you can't do that live with a looper (i think)

But unfortunately, i have lost this preset, and building the same will be very difficult ...

If someone remember that or the guy who made this preset, i will appreciate a lot

Have a good day from France

Maybe this?:

AxeFx III

Bank B

126 - FEEDBACKER (EXT 1) | FEEDBACKER PEDAL (FM3)
External Controller 1 (pedal) fades in simulated sustained musical feedback from the Pitch block, with pre and post-compression and stacked Tube Screamers. Watch out for bursts of non-musical high-frequency feedback. Amp: USA Clean. FM3: different scenes.

Or

AxeFx III

Bank C

121 - FREMEN'S DRONES OF ARRAKIS | FREMEN'S FM9 DRONES | FREMEN'S MINI DRONES (FM3)
Preset by preset designer Fremen: solo over synth drone chords, with ducking delay. Amp: USA IIC++. The title refers to the Dune series. FM3 and FM9: one synth instead of two. Envelope-driven delay feedback.

Hi @pierre.pan, i am not sure if are just looking for that specific preset, but since you might be interested in similar presets: the Gift Of Tone from Cooper Carter contained an interesting preset for you i think.
It is explained here:

Hi, the fremen preset is a good start point, even it's not exactly what i want! Thanks again, i have to test more preset in the list!

Hi, i have tried this cooper carter preset and it work very well for me, just have to get used with the different scenes. I have saved this preset with the others gift of tones, but no time enough to check it !!! anyway i don't have seen this explanation video, so thanks again, very helpfull

Leon Todd @2112 has done a video tutorial on this type of preset, largely based on @simeon 's work.

I think @DougB also did a preset called "Sustain Maniac" (with a video on his channel) that goes for infinite sustain.

Back
Top Bottom