In Stock today?

They must have sent out a lot of them today! I got on the list 3/12 and got my invite at 10:30 PST on 4/5. Fractal said that they'd being shipping out on 4/8. I'm really excited - I've tried an AxeFX III that a buddy has, but am looking forward to sitting down with it for a few hours and tinkering

Got my invite today (March 13), Yea! . And my card was declined. Ugh...

Crisis averted: Apparently this card has a block on large purchases.

Last edited:
On the list Aug 11. Received invite for the FC6 in March but am waiting. They said they had some extra 6's. That's alt least 5 months difference on the list between the two, and roughly 40% difference in inventory.....twice as much ? There was that waitlist invite or link to the invite... had suggested we include which model we wanted and mentioned it may decrease our invite wait time if we mentioned which one we wanted. I'm thinking that may have been used as a rough idea of what to preorder.
When I first bought the 3, i did not intend on a getting a new foot controller... I was stubborn and was going to just use the mc-101. But my mindset was initially interested in the FC6. I only considered the cost and felt the 6 was fine for home use. But since that time.... I have developed the want for the 12.
Hopefully the upcoming shipments will be all FC12's... and theres been a big decrease in inventory of the fc6.
The list will move quickly.
Bad thing is I have two wah I haven't used since I upgraded. Cables too short...will only work with a foot controller.
Well get there.
I enjoyed waiting for the 3...gave me something to lust for......but not the fc12.

Back
Top Bottom