In Stock today?

Got my golden ticket, waitlist on March 29th

566-BCF7-E-1-BE8-48-E8-A783-19-CF9-AE816-EC.jpg

Have to wait for money to transfer hopefully I can order it in the morning.

Does Fractal still restrict having shipments held at a UPS location? I'm seeing conflicting posts when I search.
The way I understand it, when a package require s signature, the sender has to authorize any delivery changes.

I’m not sure on that...
I wouldn’t see why ups wouldn’t hold it and let you pick it up you still have to sign for it..
I would think no biggie ;)

Does Fractal still restrict having shipments held at a UPS location? I'm seeing conflicting posts when I search.

I wasn’t able to change anything about the delivery myself this week. I contacted Fractal and the only place they were able to change the delivery to was the UPS Will Call Center - not a UPS Store. They said it was due to some crazy amount of fraud that had happened in the past. Same with my credit card: they contacted me to make sure I did actually order a unit.

While not foolproof by any means, I definitely appreciated the extra caution even if it meant I wasn’t going to have my new III to play over the weekend since I was out of town in business this week.

I wasn’t able to change anything about the delivery myself this week. I contacted Fractal and the only place they were able to change the delivery to was the UPS Will Call Center - not a UPS Store. They said it was due to some crazy amount of fraud that had happened in the past. Same with my credit card: they contacted me to make sure I did actually order a unit.

While not foolproof by any means, I definitely appreciated the extra caution even if it meant I wasn’t going to have my new III to play over the weekend since I was out of town in business this week.

If you have a verified UPS account, when you log in to their website to track the package you can choose to have it held at a local UPS Access Point. That's what I did anyway.

If you have a verified UPS account, when you log in to their website to track the package you can choose to have it held at a local UPS Access Point. That's what I did anyway.

Yeah, maybe they changed something since Feb? I have a verified UPS account and it wasn’t letting me do squat. Luckily, the better half was home when it was delivered Thursday so all is well here! :)

This is the last post I have seen from Admin M@
The FC-12 production run is finished. Full-blown invites should resume at a good clip next week.

The production run of FC-12 is finished.
Are you serious?
Is the FC-12 production run complete?
I'm also looking forward to FC-12.
Where can I read about the production of FC-12?

Back
Top Bottom