In My Dreams Cover VIDEO

Mark,

You know how I loves me some Lynch, you've always done a remarkable job and this one is no exception !

I see you've settled in nicely w/ the Les Paul. How's the neck compare to the "baseball bats" that you were used too ?

Mark,

You know how I loves me some Lynch, you've always done a remarkable job and this one is no exception !

I see you've settled in nicely w/ the Les Paul. How's the neck compare to the "baseball bats" that you were used too ?

Thanks!! The neck is very LP like not skinny not baseball bat. Just perfect. I love this guitar!!

So glad to have an awesome video from you again...I feel like a crack addict whose dealer keeps getting thrown in jail :lol

haha just a few days ago i was like, man where's mark, haven't seen him around here for a while, he didn't end up selling his axe did he...:D

great sound ans playing as always! :)

Hi Shakes ;)
We are having that reverb up here in your old neck of the woods as well..... Polar Vortex they call it, yikes. It's almost daily.

That looks like the LP Axcess you had just a little while back. Stock 496/498T's or ??? Motor city's ??
Loved the Vid !!

Stay stable ;)

Hi Shakes ;)
We are having that reverb up here in your old neck of the woods as well..... Polar Vortex they call it, yikes. It's almost daily.

That looks like the LP Axcess you had just a little while back. Stock 496/498T's or ??? Motor city's ??
Loved the Vid !!

Stay stable ;)

I have a JB in the bridge. Tomorrow she's getting a MCP Garuda Custom(bridge) and T Wrecks Custom(neck). Can't wait!
You guys have had a hideous winter. I was in Cornwall to visit my girlfriend at Christmas. -30, -40 INSANE!!!

Mark

So did the camera attached to the headstock increase sustain? :D

Great job on the song! Was the delay at the end of the solo using spillover or did you record it separately?

I thought it was great.... till I heard the BE100 version. And I think I prefer the BE100 tbh. Playing was flawless as usual.

The main difference I'm hearing is the BE100 has more saturation and mids. Ends up sounding like more gain to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom