Im the only one that keep the screen protector on the unit?

Naaaa... the AxeFx is a keeper. So why should I keep that thing on the display and reduce the "image quality"? You still have the foil on your TV and/or PC screen too? Just asking. ;)
And I think the coverplate of the rack my AxeFx is inside is much more stable and protects even the display much better than that foil.
But hey just my 2c

Last edited:
I took mine off as soon as I got it. I'd be worried about it CAUSING a scratch due the way it lifts on the edges. Seems to me that dust getting stuck behind the protector could be a concern. Of course, I live in the desert, so dust may not be so much of an issue for others as it is me.

I would like to get an iPhone style screen protect for the Axe, though. It'd be kinda' cool if Fractal sold custom fit ones on their web site.

I sold my Ultra with it still on which, btw, was a better one than came with the II which was begging to come off anyway, so I replaced the one on the II with a more flexible one I got from somewhere. I have the plastic on the lid of my work laptop(3 years old) I just love the way it drives some people crazy. Life's little pleasures! They seem more crazed than we who keep it on, tho. LOL.

Some idiot invented the screen protector and now everyone feels obligated to provide one.

Reminds me of the Flintstones when Fred and Barney owned a restaurant and lamented about having to buy 30lbs of parley as garnish people would just throw away.

You're definitely not the first. You not even the second or third to ask and you probably won't be the last. :)

I left mine on until my ex girlfriend pulled it off. Later that day she got jealous that I was spending so much time with it, threw a pen and it hit the Axe right on the screen. :-x

I took the plastic off within the first few days. It's like asking me not to pop bubble wrap, or not to tear the tag off a mattress. I just can't do it!

Back
Top Bottom