I'm once again surprised by the Axe....

Ed DeGenaro

Experienced
I've done quite a few gigs with the, Axe/VHT 2/50/2/THD 2x12 cab and about 6 gigs ago (last week) started to add the DI out to my in ears in addition to my miked sound, plus the drummer had my DI out in his ears all along. Well at last nights gig the sound guy had some uhem...issues...and we never got monitors happening so I used my 2x12 throwing into my face as a monitor. However, I finally decided I had to hear the DI through the FOH, especially since it was a couple of QSC and some Mackie subs.
So I checked my clean sound...and that was really cool through the PA, then on to my go to dirt and it was happening. Guess I've gotten to the point where cabs are optional. Next couple of gigs...the Flexi/Axe set-up into the PA...no cab, and I'll take it from there.
Did I mention the Eclipse is being taken out of the rack? :)
l_ffef1c70b6a5d8bbc249fdc8c8a0d1ad.jpg

l_072c0d033909fd574365611e2091c94a.jpg

l_8585376963ea9bee876385589bbd16dc.jpg

Jay Mitchell said:
[quote="Ed DeGenaro":37bdxsqz]Guess I've gotten to the point where cabs are optional.
And you've still got some new IRs to check out, too. :)[/quote:37bdxsqz]
Don't I know it. I got back from the last show this morning and then I had to head up to Canada for some dog rescue stuff. But I'm really looking forward to checking them. Have you posted them?

Ed DeGenaro said:
[quote="Jay Mitchell":2yd1wfl9][quote="Ed DeGenaro":2yd1wfl9]Guess I've gotten to the point where cabs are optional.
And you've still got some new IRs to check out, too. :)[/quote:2yd1wfl9]
Don't I know it. I got back from the last show this morning and then I had to head up to Canada for some dog rescue stuff. But I'm really looking forward to checking them. Have you posted them?[/quote:2yd1wfl9]

Right on, My wife does Springer Spaniel and Malamute rescue.

I'm gonna move this on over to the review section.

Back
Top Bottom