I'm Axeless for now

Any dude willing to quit the axe-fx for their woman is most likely gonna use said woman as the reason to leave a band high and dry. To each their own.

I went to New Zealand for 21 days and hit every spot from Auckland to Milford Sound, blowing far more than the axe-fx in the process and now I'm scrambling like mad to cram in gigs to fill the financial black hole -- but I never sold the axe-fx. My woman would kill me if I did that.

It's just electronics, not a religion, ideology, human being or animal.

solo-act: My girlfriend never asked me to sell the Axe-Fx. In fact I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what an Axe-Fx is. She is the one who made me join my first band back in the day so I'd say she is quite supportive of my music. :) Not everyone has that kind of issues in their relationships. Also money isn't the only reason I sold the Axe-Fx. It was kind of making me concentrate more on tone than the music itself which is way superior IMO. I do have real amps at rehearsals so the Axe-Fx has been just for recording at home. Now that I got the Recto I'm planning to record everything "for real" and having an Axe-Fx seemed even more like a waste of time. I guess it's not really up to other people what gear I prefer to use.

There might be no difference at all wheter you hunt sounds digital or analog and it might happen that you still spend all your time for that. It's not easy to let the controls untouched. Good luck!

Back to the pics of your girlfriend. If these were only half as good as your clips, you can not leave us here without any pics, can you?

Back
Top Bottom