IGNORE , ...... priceless

Up until now I've ignored this thread, but I finally read it. Good stuff guys! Haven't had to use ignore myself but I guess if you post a lot more frequently then it could become necessary for some. By the way, as someone who has been around here a good while now I would just say that Mikko's post was brilliant. Thanks Mikko for the honesty and constructive posts!

Do people really get that upset over something someone somewhere says on a message board? It's just the internet. Maybe instead of using an "ignore" button, log off the forum, turn off the computer, and step outside for some fresh air.

Seriously.

Do people really get that upset over something someone somewhere says on a message board? It's just the internet. Maybe instead of using an "ignore" button, log off the forum, turn off the computer, and step outside for some fresh air.

Seriously.

For the record , I believe I first used it on a Line6 troll that followed me and commented on my every post , complete with smiley face. Honestly , it was making it difficult to enjoy the thread.
Then , ta DA !

Seriously.

I like to use it for the occasional troll, which at this point is a grand total of two. You can still see the posts and read them if you wish. If nothing else, it serves as a nice "this post isn't worth reading" tag.

You may have a good point when it comes to my Facebook account though. I don't know why I log in there sometimes. To date, I've unfollowed over 60 people. My Newsfeed still stinks. :oops:

This. People getting way too easily offended is part of the problem.

SHUT UP ZWIEB!!!! Just kidding, I actually agree. This, as any other forum, is a digital soapbox of affairs. Yet, I'm with Mikko, it is the best I've ever participated in. Thank you all for your contributions and helpful attitudes.

Hashtag TearsForFAS. :D

I read threads like this and just think to myself...

"damn, that new FW must be even more badass than I thought if this is the best thing people have to talk about these days."

Back
Top Bottom