Ibanez Mostortion and Nobels ODR-1 [implemented]

I have an original ODR-1 that I'd be willing to send to Cliff if he wants to model it. :)
I have one of the newer models and I've ran it in front of the Turbo and it sounds glorious. How much difference is there between the newer ones than the older ones, or do you know?
The Origins Effect RevivalDrive, Keeley D&M, and the Keeley SuperAT Mod work well too.
Question..I have these just between guitar and Input One...if I was to put them into a loop (out/in 4) and then put them into a preset in series before the amp block would it be any better?

I have one of the newer models and I've ran it in front of the Turbo and it sounds glorious. How much difference is there between the newer ones than the older ones, or do you know?
The Origins Effect RevivalDrive, Keeley D&M, and the Keeley SuperAT Mod work well too.
Question..I have these just between guitar and Input One...if I was to put them into a loop (out/in 4) and then put them into a preset in series before the amp block would it be any better?
No idea what differences there are...

Back
Top Bottom