IA switch to be dedicated "favorite preset" switch??

Hey Forum.
you guys are always so great with helping out. I love the community here.
Quick question. I'm setting up my MFC101 and I'm trying to figure out a way to make it so IA switch 17 is a dedicated "favorite preset" switch...so basically if I ever just want to quick jump to that preset..we'll call it "preset X", I could just press IA switch 17 and always go right to "preset X".
Is there a simple way to do this?

A general-use IA can be configured to send any program change on any channel. With TotalSync on, this would make the MFC switch to the actual bank of preset 17 and light its LED.

Alternatively you could consider alternate presets, if not using this feature already. This would allow you to recall preset 17 by pressing the current preset's switch a second time.

Maybe not the answer you want, but check the MFC "alternate preset" setting. Every preset can have an alternate preset which is activated if you press the same preset button again.

There is a also the option to have that feature use a "global alternate"... Pretty cool!

I have all my presets setup to use global alternate preset 40.

Maybe not the answer you want, but check the MFC "alternate preset" setting. Every preset can have an alternate preset which is activated if you press the same preset button again.

There is a also the option to have that feature use a "global alternate"... Pretty cool!

I have all my presets setup to use global alternate preset 40.
++++11111 - This is the way to do it. Set up your global Alternate Preset - you can always override it in a specific preset also.
See sections 4.5 and 2.5.19 of the MFC-101 Owner's Manual.

++++11111 - This is the way to do it. Set up your global Alternate Preset - you can always override it in a specific preset also.
See sections 4.5 and 2.5.19 of the MFC-101 Owner's Manual.

so the only question I have about that is this....my bank size is 0...i just use the up and down switches to go up and down presets...so would I still be able to do the global alternate preset thing??

so the only question I have about that is this....my bank size is 0...i just use the up and down switches to go up and down presets...so would I still be able to do the global alternate preset thing??
probably not since you don't have a preset switch. you COULD use a Bank Size of 1, but would lose access to the "Scene 1" switch, assuming that's what you have there.

Back
Top Bottom