IA set to NONE: posibility to set the LED to RED

psst

Inspired
Since we can't change the behavior of the IAs per patch in AxeMode, when I want a IA button to mean different things in different patches I set it to NONE, so I can use that in different effects in different patches if I want to.
We have the possibility of setting the initial state of that IA button to OFF (no light in the LED) or ON (green LED), but I miss the possibility of being able to set the LED to red, so I know that in that certain patch the IA button has a function (or not).

It would ALWAYS be red when it was off... globally right? Never OFF. Just Red or Green.

Interesting idea... but in comparison to Axe-Fx mode RED LEDs, where this generally means "Stomp here and something will happen," the red LED in this case might or might not do something, depending on whether or not anything is assigned in the Axe-Fx to its cc(s). In that case, red is no more or less communicative than off except to remind you to take a shot at it...

Last edited:
Hi Matman, I don't mean globally but per patch.
So I know in a certain patch if the button "makes something" or not.

I would like to see this too. Three states green, red, or off when the IA is set to none, per patch.

Back
Top Bottom