I would KILL for a patch like this.

I would Kill so this band would never record again.

You beat me to the punch there.......I would help!
That's the cool thing about guitar.....everyone has a different idea of what "great tone" is, and it runs the entire spectrum.
This tone is just pure pain to my ears.....but at least it's on a par with the "vocals".

You beat me to the punch there.......I would help!
That's the cool thing about guitar.....everyone has a different idea of what "great tone" is, and it runs the entire spectrum.
This tone is just pure pain to my ears.....but at least it's on a par with the "vocals".

Not my style either but it's hard to tell what the guitar tone is as I find the mixing/production very poor. If I were the drummer I'd be extremely pissed.

ummm...thanks for the tips?

Hipko
In all honesty, I cannot handle stuff like that but would never say that about someone like , oh Metallica, let;'s say because they were\are some very talented dudes. I don't think you can even really seperate the guitar sound there?
Maybe it's just me. I'm an old fart , but I grew up with Jimi Hendrix-lovin every note.

Get your gates in check! Pull the bass out, turn the treble up, a lot. 7 String tuned at least 1 1/2 steps down. Something with a ts808 in front of it. Go find Misha Monsoor, he can tell you haha.

The intro reminded my of this song.... the rest, not so much.

Please don't ever do that again.... No one deserves that.

Regarding the OP's request it just sound like another Meshuggah rip off. I'd put money on it that this was recorded using the axe fx so i'm sure there are some patches out there for this djenty thingy. Have fun.

Last edited:
Please don't ever do that again.... No one deserves that.

Regarding the OP's request it just sound like another Meshuggah rip off. I'd put money on it that this was recorded using the axe fx so i'm sure there are some patches out there for this djenty thingy. Have fun.

yes, but does the fish have chips???

Ok I've calmed down now...Again regarding the OP's original post I don't know why on earth they would compress their cleans so much it sounds terrible, like a really bad piezo pickup.

Preset 74. Djentlemanly.

If you are going to downtune like this it helps to have a guitar with a long scale length so you get that extra twangy kind of sound.

Back
Top Bottom