I will be live streaming the AX8 on Hitbox.tv

missed the beginning, are you going to post this video on youtube so i can see how you got that clean chorus sound? sounded great

thanks guys :) i just finished streaming and i'll see what Hitbox offers as far as getting the recordings to YouTube.

i'm already leaning toward switching over to Hitbox. i also really like Discord for the chat. but i'll see what works best for everyone.

i will also be developing a Schedule for when i will be streaming. i know it's been here and there, but i want to solidify a few things and then have a regular streaming time so people know when to tune in. thanks!

It kept freezing on me. I was on my IPAD though, so that might of had something to do with it.
thanks for the report. i think there's an app they want you to use for ipad and iphone. i'll get more details and let everyone know.

the shorter delay time was definitely great for answering questions. much to think about!

missed the beginning, are you going to post this video on youtube so i can see how you got that clean chorus sound? sounded great
it lets me export to youtube.

here's the video. it's almost the same topic as the last AX8 live stream i did, so it may be redundant if you saw that one already, but some different questions came up and i talked a bit more in depth about the footswitches. i'll be focusing on specific topics more in the future.

Back
Top Bottom