I welcome myself to your family !

Hey everyone !

I've recently decided to finally start building a rack, I previously owned the very old Boss GT-5, and Zoom Driver 9000, so I went out and tried the G-System which was pretty cool and high quality, but lacked some of the things I was looking for, I also tried the Eleven Rack but I wasn't satisfied with the sound quality. After doing tons of research I stumbled upon the Axe-Fx, of all the feedback I have read about this unit, NONE had anything negative to say, and since I can't try it in any of the stores in town, I decided to buy it, SO I JUST DID ! :mrgreen:

And now... the waiting phase starts ! :roll:

Welcome to best day of your gear life. Consider your wait as your official initiation to the Axe club ;) .

I won't tell you how long I waited.

Or maybe I will.
11 1/2 months. Almost a year. Height of the waiting list days.

Cliff couldn't build them fast enough by a long shot and was working his ass off to get the Axe ready for outsourced production and European RoHS conformity at the same time.

I don't blame anyone, but it was traumatic. So excuse me, I'm probably going to carry this around for a while yet... Luckily my life is bigger than this. :lol:

BTW, welcome, sonny! And nice of you to invite yourself!
:lol: ;)

Back
Top Bottom