I was referred here for guitar amp modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
...YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

I wonder if tone freak and acoustic wizard got together...who they would next send on here...what about just using the forum name FREAK next time you join..i think it sits well..keep you from getting mixed up with your names!!.. :mrgreen:

Tone_Freak said:
and you have no idea of the type of harmonic break up i refer to.
Nor, apparently, do you.

It is a type of breakup only possible with speakers that have 100+ watt output or more like EVs or the 100watt marshall
100-watt output? Nope. 100 watt power handling - which is highly unremarkable - would imply a maximum acoustic output on the order of 3-5 acoustic watts for a cone transducer. Which is pretty loud.

For someone who was referred here by a music store "expert," you're sure acting cocky. Some might even say you're trolling. It's looking more like that with every message you post.

javajunkie said:
oddly enough Tone_Freak has the same IP # as AcousticsWizard used.

Well, check that first when AcousticFreak and ToneWizard show up.

Careful, he might be on to you guys. He could use some 100 watt IP breakup to fool you in the future.

FreaqyFrequency said:
Yeah, he'll hack in at 192 kHz so no one lock onto his higher order code. Fools! :lol:

:roll:

Acoustic Freak in drag..

I pity the fools who don't accept 96... :lol:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 127
I owned and did a mastering business for 3 years. Ignorance must be your speciality. You make me chuckle.

Tone_Freak said:
[quote="Scott Peterson":3s1atu1i]
brettllingle said:
Jay your witty comments always crack me up lol. I would suspect that tone_freak wouldn't be able to tell the difference in sample rates between 48 and 96 khz.

AcousticsWizard could tell. :twisted:

Looks like the Fundy is back at it.

Actually the overtones possible and subtly audible at 96 vs 48 is another thing you just would not understand. These are called higher order harmonics. Thats why pro tools HD studios use sample rates as high as 192. Ever heard of them? Look them up sometime. These are facts the top ctproducers in major studios have mastered, and facts that home studio enthusiasts simply fail to grasp.

Acoustic guitars nor their wizards are not the subject here, despite a few indications of such things I have started noticing.

Please keep this topic to within a non-random and a non-weird focus.[/quote:3s1atu1i]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom