I took the Patch Challenge - Alice In Chain's Man In The Box

Awesome thanks Scott! I definitely have to try out some of Jocke's IR's again. I've always stuck with the infamous V30 and now the new V30.

Scott Peterson said:
I'll share the patch once the new Axe-Exchange is up (and I can find my cheat sheet to remember what Clawfinger IR's I use) and I'm back from vacation.

Is this your cheat sheet? Halfway down:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5035&start=0

I was searching to get some grip on the whole User-IR thing (900+ :shock: ) and always liked your presets, so I looked these up. Haven't tried them yet because the preset manager is mucking up my Vista hugely. Crashes so hard I can't even get rid of the remains...

Dutch said:
Scott Peterson said:
I'll share the patch once the new Axe-Exchange is up (and I can find my cheat sheet to remember what Clawfinger IR's I use) and I'm back from vacation.

Is this your cheat sheet? Halfway down:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5035&start=0

I was searching to get some grip on the whole User-IR thing (900+ :shock: ) and always liked your presets, so I looked these up. Haven't tried them yet because the preset manager is mucking up my Vista hugely. Crashes so hard I can't even get rid of the remains...

Yep - that's it. Thanks!!!

For my Marshall and heavier sounds, I start with:

Clawfinger's Marshall_MT103_spk1_v6 and Marshall_Royer121_v6. (I pan them both center)

I'll have the patch up this weekend or early this coming week.

Back
Top Bottom